Welcome to the Goebel Chiropractic Blog!

Please take a look around. Feel free to ask questions, comment and share with your loved ones! Everyone can benefit from Chiropractic!

Also feel free to visit our website at www.goebelchiro.com!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!!
www.facebook.com/pages/Goebel-Chiropractic/230749470377943

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We take pride in our patients!

I first started receiving chiropractic care in high school for problems I was having with back pain, but stopped treatment when I went to college. After moving back to the Fort Wayne area and starting my job as a nurse, my back and neck pain returned. I decided to see the team at Goebel Chiropractic for care. I love coming to an office where everyone knows me by name. I see Sara for massage therapy, Kelly for corrective exercises, and Dr. Goebel for my adjustment. This combination of treatments really helps loosen my muscles, increases my flexibility, and realigns my spine. I feel like my treatments are tailored specifically to me and my areas of discomfort. This team is great!
- Rachel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment